Changing settings on Hikvision and Huisun cameras once installed

istreich

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have 3 Hikvision cameras and one Huisin PTZ. They work fine and Blue Iris is great.
However, I am trying to upgrade the firmware on a couple of them as well as change the security credentials.
When I access the cameras typing their IP address directly in my browser, I can log-in but the configuration pages are either blank or inaccessible.
Is it "blocked" by Blue Iris?
Is there another way to get access to the camera settings? I can't find those specific settings in Blue Iris but I may be missing something.
Thanks a lot

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Make sure you are trying to access the web configuration pages using Internet Explorer and not Chrome.

eandrews19

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 3 Hikvision cameras and one Huisin PTZ. They work fine and Blue Iris is great.
However, I am trying to upgrade the firmware on a couple of them as well as change the security credentials.
When I access the cameras typing their IP address directly in my browser, I can log-in but the configuration pages are either blank or inaccessible.
Is it "blocked" by Blue Iris?
Is there another way to get access to the camera settings? I can't find those specific settings in Blue Iris but I may be missing something.
Thanks a lot
I just had this same problem. If you are using IE11 flush the cache and then you should be able to see the configuration tab.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Dont upgrade the cameras unless you are certain they are US region or you will brick them.