Cheap - 2032-l 3 pieces $185 if you dare

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Good find. The Stone Fashion (HK) Co., Ltd looks reasonably well rated -- lots of feedback and 97.4% rating. Not as good as cctv camera china though with 3 times as much feedback and a 99.4% rating.

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Damn I think it's going to be worth the punt to save almost half of getting a bunch of 2732s. I'll put in an order in the morning and will report back to this thread when they arrive.

*rayman*

n3wb
Reaction score
The HIKvision logo on the 2132 domes doesn't look the same as the ones i received recently. Could these be (please excuse the pun) 'chinese knock off's' of the legit chinese HIKvisions :)Great prices though, i recently paid $90 USD per unit for the 2132's and i thought that was a good deal. I can't see anywhere that specify the lens size on these listings either.

dmaster

n3wb
Reaction score
Even if these cameras are in Chinese, can't one just tfpt newer firmware / or mod it to English?

I am very tempted to roll the dice....

*rayman*

n3wb
Reaction score
The 2132's i got recently came with a chinese manual / installation instructions. The actual camera is loaded with english 5.2.0 firmware loaded though. People seem to be having trouble with language settings reverting to chinese after a firmware update. I plan to leave mine at 5.2.0 firmware unless i have a specific bug that needs fixing in future.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Should be easy to mod it to english...note that the delivery time listed is 39 vs the usual 20 or so with other vendors...still waiting on a response from them with respect to whether they have the 2432 in 2.8mm...

*rayman*

n3wb
Reaction score
Nice find...that seller has really good pricing on other hikvisions as well http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/IP-Camera/324285_259130752.html90 bux for the 2732??wow..
Have you had any experience with the varifocal lens on the 2732 fenderman? I'm contemplating getting a couple of these for an area where my 4mm lens on my 2132 might not be appropriate. I've read that the picture quality is not quite as good as the fixed lens versions like the 2132 i currently have.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes ive installed a few of these...They are very good, solid cameras...as with any dome you need to mount them carefully to avoid IR reflection (foggy image)...The varifocal can be a real pain to adjust perfectly....though sometimes we see folks who get fixed focal cameras with the lens not focused correctly...Depending on your needs you may be better off with a 2332 turret (which i prefer over the 2123 any day)....
The 2732IS also adds audio (you need to supply your own mic and speaker) as well as sd card, and alarm in/out...

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
post back when you receive yours. Keen to know if it was actually legit or not.

Cheers

*rayman*

n3wb
Reaction score
I got a tracking number also. Will advise if it does or does not turn up in a couple of weeks.It seems a bit weird that his store is now completely empty. He was advertising plenty of stock available yesterday.You guys that have also ordered from this vendor, are you going to just wait to see if you get your order? Do you think we should put in a claim?

Last edited by a moderator:

dmaster

n3wb
Reaction score
I got a tracking number also. Will advise if it does or does not turn up in a couple of weeks.It seems a bit weird that his store is now completely empty. He was advertising plenty of stock available yesterday.You guys that have also ordered from this vendor, are you going to just wait to see if you get your order? Do you think we should put in a claim?
I was going to give it 2 weeks to at least "show up" in the tracking system, if not.. then claim... :cool: