Cheap - 2032-l 3 pieces $185 if you dare

*rayman*

n3wb
Reaction score
I was going to give it 2 weeks to at least "show up" in the tracking system, if not.. then claim... :cool:
I see the settings allow for a minimum of '5 days' after item is marked as sent before you can open a dispute.On the last order I placed, I received notification to 'confirm receipt' of the goods when the shipping details were updated as the parcel having been delivered. As part of the buyer protection system on AliExpress I wonder if they hold a percentage of the payment from away the seller until receipt of goods has been confirmed?How they can dispatch these products out of China including free freight at these prices continues to amaze me.

*rayman*

n3wb
Reaction score
I used the chat with support feature on AliExpress. Long story short, they assure me that i can open a dispute 5 days after shipping date. If no contact received from seller within 5 days, money will be refunded back to credit card automatically.

*rayman*

n3wb
Reaction score
Dispute opened on my end.... I tried contacting seller, received 1 line 'yes' response to several questions i had asked. Received nothing further when asking for clarification on what 'yes' is in response to. Tracking number supplied is still not working for China post.Anyone received their order?

dmaster

n3wb
Reaction score
Dispute opened on my end.... I tried contacting seller, received 1 line 'yes' response to several questions i had asked. Received nothing further when asking for clarification on what 'yes' is in response to. Tracking number supplied is still not working for China post.Anyone received their order?
My Tracking number is not any good either. I suspect the response of "yes" just drags out the refund process.

I will open a dispute later this week if nothing show's up in the system. ( at this point I am sure nothing is "coming")

Let me know how you make out!

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That seems like a great deal, $60 for the dream of getting a camera. I too fell for it with a seller with perfect reviews on something cheap, $5 for Christmas lights vi ePacket. I ordered 3 with 30 lights, got 1 with 20 lights a month later. They sent me a fake ePacket tracking number but came as China Post a month later. I filed a dispute with Aliexpress but from what I heard, it's impossible to win as they favor the sellers. Also, I can't leave a negative review because it's in dispute, so that's why you see mostly positive reviews from bad sellers. I ordered a microSD card, 64GB, it was a counterfeit. It was like a 4GB card that they hacked to report back 64GB and wasn't even able to write to it or format it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You guys should contact your credit card companies as well.

dmaster

n3wb
Reaction score
update: Got this in my email today.

Your order 6**************4 has been frozen due to suspicious seller activity
Dear dmaster,
You order is currently frozen, due to the sellers suspicious trading activities.We have suspended this seller’s account because we have detected unsafe trading activities. We have therefore requested the seller to provide sufficient evidence, such as shipping documents and certificates which they must provide within 3 business days (not calendar days).
If the seller fails to provide any evidence within 3 business days, we will issue you with a full refund. In the event the seller does provide evidence, it could take about 15 business days for the case to be resolved.

We apologize for this inconvenience. At AliExpress, we are committed and always taking steps in improving our customers shopping experience and to the protection of both the buyer’s and seller’s interests.
Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
AliExpress Trade Security Department
2014.12.18 22:14

*rayman*

n3wb
Reaction score
Got the same email about 20 minutes ago.I would suspect that our opening of disputes with this seller has prompted the email. My dispute was almost timed out to give me the refund, now i have to wait another 3 business days. DOH!

dmaster

n3wb
Reaction score
Just a follow up.

As we all assumed, the deal was to good to be true.

AliExpress gave full refund on the CC.

I never did open a dispute. They must have had many complaints from others as the seller's store has been removed.

Timeline for those interested.

Dec 8 - Order placed
Dec 9 - Shipped (fake shipped)
Dec 18 - Msg sent to supplier asking about bogas shipping / empty store / mentioned he was running a scam.
Dec 19 - Order frozen. seller has 3 days to provide sufficient evidence, such as shipping documents and certificates
Dec 24 - Order Closed - Seller did not provide evidence, refund process to take 7 - 10 working days.
Dec 29 - Credit card refunded

The process didn't seem to bad.

Sakuji

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the update man.
I almost did the same weeks ago and just decided it is indeed too good to be true. I instead bought from a more trusted seller (Julia). Got the units last week and now properly set up.

Thanks again for the update tho. Let's hope ebay will have more competitive sellers of these cams.

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I got the refund for the xmas lights I never got. I ended up getting them from a U.S. source for $6 instead of $5 each. If I found him before, never would have bought from AE.