Cheap IP Cameras

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I do not say there is any issue, not judging anything, I just want to be sure I understand what you mean.

And when you say "Its unethical and disgusting as well to cheat your customers this way" were is the "cheating" ? Do you mean that selling low-quality products (and knowing you are doing so) is the cheating ?
not disclosing that the cameras were not intended for sales outside of China and they can not be firmware updated... Being able to update firmware is expected and a basic feature..

Dodutils

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
OK I understand better, yes of course buying camera that you know will have no firmware update and further support (especially if security hole is discovered) is a problem and if you want to keep your local business running well (and your reputation) you cannot install bad products and this also mean more after-sale support (and time your spend on after-sale if 100% money loss).

For the point "not intended for sales outside China", is this a legal issue "this product is forbidden to be sold/installed outside China" or is it something you want to say to all low-quality Chinese constructors "keep your products in China and stay away for US market" ?