Cheap Video Doorbells that work with BI and NVR's?

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
What's that latest and greatest (cheap) video doorbell that doesn't need the cloud to work with BI and/or an NVR? I have a Secur360, super cheap (less then 20 on ebay), it works ok, had it for many years but recently I had to turn off the physical chime option because every time the button was pushed it would lock up and need to be rebooted and the chime wouldn't ring. It seemed to work good from the start and for 20 bucks was just what I needed. Might just need to get another one but wondering if there's anything else out there similar.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Believe it or not, it's a Reolink. True, not a lot of love on IPCT for them but their doorbell is great. The have a POE version and a Wi-Fi version.

I set both of mine up in June with Blue Iris:

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Believe it or not, it's a Reolink. True, not a lot of love on IPCT for them but their doorbell is great. The have a POE version and a Wi-Fi version.

Thanks, do you have the model #?

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Thanks, just snagged one on Amazon. Any tips for installing or is it pretty straight forward?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, just snagged one on Amazon. Any tips for installing or is it pretty straight forward?
There is a whole thread on how to set it up to work with BI: