Christmas Sales 2021

TechieTech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Maybe tell her, that is a replacement for the failed camera, lol.
I brought a Unview PTZ in a box in the house tonight that has been in the garage since summer. She looked annoyed.

Christmas present is already taken care of so I'm good on that front. At this point she just wants me to hang all the cameras so they aren't taking up room inside the house.

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi Andy, SURPRISE! my IPC-COLOR4K-X 3.6 came in today. I was expecting it on Tuesday but FedEx pulled through!
Thank you! My mounting brackets were not in this delivery, but they can wait, this made my day!

Attachments

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
thanks @fergenheimer
Looks like Fedex guy know how to protect the parcel, haha. No big deal, even throw the box has very good protection for the camera.
The 4K-X we ship from Asia, brackets ship from local US warehouse, local guys are slow. Fedex from Asia we use Priority service, that means all airway and delivery first when shipment arrives in the local Sorting center.
By the way, the old camera is bit blurry, hang up the 4K there asap. lol

tapatio

n3wb
Reaction score
How do I buy the refurbished items? As in, where do I put my payment information?

What is the most up to date list of the refurbished items?

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
How do I buy the refurbished items? As in, where do I put my payment information?

What is the most up to date list of the refurbished items?
I think the sale is over, but you can always send Andy an email and ask what he has at this time that's refurbished.
He has went out of his way to help me out.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys

Just attached the latest new refurbished list on the 1st page, they are for US buyers only. All device has 1 year warranty for factory defective.
If you want those refurbished ones, just send me email kingsecurity2014@163.com or just send me DM.
There will have some shipping cost if you are not at PA.
Also make a plan to do some promotion in March.
Thank you!

Andy

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys

Just attached the latest new refurbished list on the 1st page, they are for US buyers only. All device has 1 year warranty for factory defective.
Also make a plan to do some promotion in March.
Thank you!

Andy
WOW - I bet the Z12Es go fast. And who would return those!