Christmas Sales 2021

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Andy is the best. I have ordered 3 PTZ cameras from him in the past month. Prices were excellent, transactions were painless and shipping was fast. What more could you want?.....except maybe more cameras? Now I am going to have to buy a bigger POE+ switch to handle all my cameras. I only have 1 port left open.....
Speaking of POE+ switches. I have 2x16 switches (deferent brands) can they be Daisy chained together? And I’m running a single High POE injector to computer. can I unplug that from the computer and send it through the POE+ switch? I‘m not sure how the power is distributed. Thanks

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
For any of you struggling to choose between the dual lens camera and another model, Andy added this really helpful note in the ali express store:

Remember that the 2 lenses have to converge so higher and further away leads to loss of detail due to the fringing of the spliced images.
Therefore to retain quality of target details go in the middle (7 - 7.5ft high) and with distance to target around 6.5ft - 10ft from camera.

In my application I'm going for longer distances, so I got the IPC-color-4X instead.
So, are you saying that the 4k-x has 2 lenses? Or just Certain models of the 4K-x?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The 4k-x camera is single lens. There is only one dual lens camera available right now, the HFW5449H-ASE-D2. I think the "D2" is the giveaway. The 5449H currently has an incorrect description in the Christmas Sales pdf.

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The 4k-x camera is single lens. There is only one dual lens camera available right now, the HFW5449H-ASE-D2. I think the "D2" is the giveaway. The 5449H currently has an incorrect description in the Christmas Sales pdf.
Are these camera available yet? Thanks

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
See you soon this night, this promotion only 3 days. We will make sure all orders can be delivered before Chiristmas.
Ordered some IPC-T3241T-ZAS yesterday through Amazon. Shipping said by Monday Dec 20 at checkout. Now says expected February 20th. I ordered 5 and it said only 5 were remaining. Andy, can you confirm the timeline? I’m not in a hurry but want to relay it to a guy I bought a couple for. Thanks!!

I recently had an incident and nearly everyone at work has seen the video. Now they all want to know about my awesome cameras from Andy! No doubt I’ll be back for more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered some IPC-T3241T-ZAS yesterday through Amazon. Shipping said by Monday Dec 20 at checkout. Now says expected February 20th. I ordered 5 and it said only 5 were remaining. Andy, can you confirm the timeline? I’m not in a hurry but want to relay it to a guy I bought a couple for. Thanks!!

I recently had an incident and nearly everyone at work has seen the video. Now they all want to know about my awesome cameras from Andy! No doubt I’ll be back for more!

No worry, those stocks are in USA, they just need a little time to put the stocks on the shelf and then ship to you, they are keep updating. So when stocks use up, you never can make any order on it.

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sucked amazon, get a 1 star review on amzon on T5442T-ZE, a fake reviewer never buy from us. :eek:
So need guys HELP who buy from our amazon shop , if you like our cams, please try to leave us some good real reviews on the amazon purchase link. No need to special, just share your experience on the cam, That would be greatful!

Thank you!

View attachment 110429

The verified purchase will be the real purchase review.

View attachment 110430
i just left a 5 star on a past purchase. Amazon sucks anyhow. Just convenient. Lately I’v been buying direct and found it to be cheaper at times.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
No worry, those stocks are in USA, they just need a little time to put the stocks on the shelf and then ship to you, they are keep updating. So when stocks use up, you never can make any order on it.
That’s what I hoped. Thank you!

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Sounds like you've opened a can of worm for yourself. I've found that the less people that know I know things, the more time I have for myself and the less pain in the ass people are for me. :lmao:

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
I just received 3 more cameras, 1 from ipcamtalk and 2 from Amazon. Now I need to figure out what to so with these,:D
I think the big PTZ goes on the tower to survey the wild life :cool:

I just need to get them up without the boss (wife) finding out I spent money.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Sounds like you've opened a can of worm for yourself. I've found that the less people that know I know things, the more time I have for myself and the less pain in the ass people are for me. :lmao:
Ha! I think you are onto something with that strategy. I’ve got friends of friends calling and I don’t have time!