Clip storage monitoring.

Gswanson74

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My install of BI was recording to the system drive, which I only had 30gb of the SSD available. The bottom of the console would read, for example, clips: 4,000 files 28gb/30gb. I added a secondary internal drive, routed the DB, log, clips, etc (everything in the C:\Blueiris folder to D:\Blueiris. Everything is working as I want, with the exception of the storage monitoring. It still reads: clips: 4,000 files 28gb/30gb. I have deleted all contents of those folders, rebooted, restarted the console multiple times, and rebuilt the database a few times. Anyway to get this to update to the new record/archive path?

Gswanson74

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My install of BI was recording to the system drive, which I only had 30gb of the SSD available. The bottom of the console would read, for example, clips: 4,000 files 28gb/30gb. I added a secondary internal drive, routed the DB, log, clips, etc (everything in the C:\Blueiris folder to D:\Blueiris. Everything is working as I want, with the exception of the storage monitoring. It still reads: clips: 4,000 files 28gb/30gb. I have deleted all contents of those folders, rebooted, restarted the console multiple times, and rebuilt the database a few times. Anyway to get this to update to the new record/archive path?
To add, it appears as if it is now overwriting older files when it gets to that 30gb threshold. However, it is writing to a 1tb drive.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
To add, it appears as if it is now overwriting older files when it gets to that 30gb threshold. However, it is writing to a 1tb drive.
read the help file, see clips and archiving...you have not set your storage parameters correctly.