Clips/Alerts Timing

HoosierD

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I'm continuoisly recording during all profiles with triggers set during certain profiles. The triggers are working, but the clips themselves seen to flag/start late. Using highlight I can tell the trigger is detecting motion at the correct time, and the Clip still photo shows the initial motion. But, click on that clip to play it and it starts seconds after motion detection. Make time is set at 0.5 seconds. What am i missing in the settings?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So I'm continuoisly recording during all profiles with triggers set during certain profiles. The triggers are working, but the clips themselves seen to flag/start late. Using highlight I can tell the trigger is detecting motion at the correct time, and the Clip still photo shows the initial motion. But, click on that clip to play it and it starts seconds after motion detection. Make time is set at 0.5 seconds. What am i missing in the settings?
Match your iframe interval to fps

HoosierD

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm 15 on both on fps and iframe all cameras. Just verified since i questioned myself. CBR @4096 H274. Im stumped. Im using nettime and clocks are all spot on too. It seems to be about 4-5 seconds between tne clip still photo/trigger lime and the actual trigger.

The timeline seems to be off. I can trigger 4 seconds of motion that is depicted in the timeline. If it is 4 seconds, the timeline shows the trigger line and motion detection, but it all occurs before that?

Cams ar HDW5231 ans HDW2231 on a i5-6500 if that changes anything.