Clips and archiving

suiko

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

i need help, because im not able to configure the archiving settings correctly.
I dont know why but the clips disappears after a day or some hours......:facepalm:

I want to record all cams 24 hours a day. The clips should cut every 24 hours in a separately file.
All the files should stay in the "NEW" Foilder for 7 days and after that they should moved to the "stored" folder for the next 30 days. After this time -> devnull

Can anybody help me please??

Thanks a lot

Attachments

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
provide a screen shot of the BI status clip storage
status.jpgStatusBar.jpg

You have not allocated any space for the new folder, set the limit size to a a good size number 1000GB. Uncheck the limit age. It is not a good idea to use Age to manager storage, only use space. You did did not provide any information on the stored folder. If the stored folder is on the same disk drive as the new folder (E drive), do not used the stored folder, set the new folder to delete. Do not set the size limit to 100% for the drive size, set it to a maximum of 95% of the drive size.

After the changes an a system reboot, give another screen shot as described above.

1) how many cameras ?
2) what size cameras, pixels ?
2) are you continuous recording ?

Last edited:

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
RED is BAD.

The E drive is only 111GB you gave allocated 200GB. That is not going to work. add up the storage allocated form the alerts, stored,new . it can not be more than 105GB. Set the stored to 0, set the new to delete.

Please answer the questions