Clips menu empty

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
for 3 days now clip menu is empty. I check the calandar and nothing for 3 days i hit esc. about 9000 clips show up.. 4 months..

i repaired the database still nothing.. I go to the nas folders.. I see the files .bvr for the missing 3 days but not on BI. under clips.

I manual recorded camera's.. It showed it I saw the clip's then they disappeared from the clips. But I see the file on my nas folders..

please help... thanks in advance

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
for 3 days now clip menu is empty. I check the calandar and nothing for 3 days i hit esc. about 9000 clips show up.. 4 months..

i repaired the database still nothing.. I go to the nas folders.. I see the files .bvr for the missing 3 days but not on BI. under clips.

I manual recorded camera's.. It showed it I saw the clip's then they disappeared from the clips. But I see the file on my nas folders..

please help... thanks in advance
Post a screenshot of you BI desktop when no clips are displayed.

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG
the second pic clip side shows 6-27-16 date but the video is from today 6-29.. i never had a problem...

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I deleted from 6/25 to now.. then repaired the db... db was 96meg it went to 84meg... i'm guessing 1 file was bad... i'll keep you updated.... bi 4.3.9.5 x64

Last edited by a moderator: