Configuring the Recorded Video bars at the bottom

Tacoman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am doing a final tweak on a BI system that is working very well. There are two very small issues that are bothering me. I have a two camera system. The recording bars at the bottom are continuous between the alerts even after the recorded video has stopped. The alerts show up just fine and the "jump" button will jump to the next alert. Is there a setting or something somewhere that I toggled? Is it supposed to work that way??

Also is there a way to have a different colored alert triangle for each camera?

I get fixated on small stuff like that.

Thank for any help
John

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am doing a final tweak on a BI system that is working very well. There are two very small issues that are bothering me. I have a two camera system. The recording bars at the bottom are continuous between the alerts even after the recorded video has stopped. The alerts show up just fine and the "jump" button will jump to the next alert. Is there a setting or something somewhere that I toggled? Is it supposed to work that way??

Also is there a way to have a different colored alert triangle for each camera?

I get fixated on small stuff like that.

Thank for any help
John
1) You need to disable combine and cut. Camera properties >record
2) The alert triangle will always be red, but you can change the color of the camera as it appears on the timeline. Camera properties> general>event color

Tacoman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow, that fixed it. I looked for that for about an hour. I am not sure I would ever have found it.

Thanks
John