Continuous Recording - Clips

tsutton

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am investigating the Continuous Recording option after finding that some footages didn't capture the 'before' event (yes, I have the Pre-trigger video buffer set to 7 seconds) so I am hoping the Continuous recording will help me.

I set it up on one of the camera and while it does work well, I find that I am spending more time trying to 'find' the triggered event than usual on the right side of the listing of clips.

Is there a way for me to have the list of triggered events like before but with Continuous recording? Or am I missing a trick?

Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am investigating the Continuous Recording option after finding that some footages didn't capture the 'before' event (yes, I have the Pre-trigger video buffer set to 7 seconds) so I am hoping the Continuous recording will help me.

I set it up on one of the camera and while it does work well, I find that I am spending more time trying to 'find' the triggered event than usual on the right side of the listing of clips.

Is there a way for me to have the list of triggered events like before but with Continuous recording? Or am I missing a trick?

Thanks.
There will be an alert marker in the timeline for each event.
As far as not capturing pretrigger events on motion - either your motion detection levels were not set high enough so the trigger does not occur until late in the scene OR your iframe intervals are set really high. (this is assuming you are using the latest version of BI which changed the pretirgger from frames to seconds)..

fin301

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you let me know where you find the setting for pre-trigger buffer?