Corridor View

Reaction score
I wanted to mount one of my Cameras on their side and then rotate the BlueIris view through 90degrees to watch a side gate. That would give me more height which should be perfect for likely intrusions.

When I change the rotate (video Tab of Camera parameters) from No to 90 degree nothing happens and when I then recheck that paramater it appears to have not changed although other parameters changed at the same time do. What am I doing wrong or is this feature not yet implemented?

Steve

Reaction score
fender man, I was trying on a Dericam 504W to see if the approach works but ultimately was planning to get a HikVision DS-2CD2332-I. From an earlier post I thought it was camera agnostic?

Steve

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, i misunderstood, i though you were doing this via the camera itself. The reason it is not working in blue iris is you are most likely using direct to disk recording which cannot rotate the image. If the camera has the option to rotate the image you are better off that way anyways. If you are not using Direct to Disk they let me know and we can explore other causes.

Reaction score
Thanks, yes I am using direct to disc recording. I have just done a quick check and if I encode then it works as expected. Many thanks. Steve