Costco Price Drop > Swann Rebranded DS-2CD2032-I 2-Pack

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
and I dont disagree at all with the above sentiments; however, we have alot of cheap-asses here whom dont want to pay for features they dont think they need.. so to anyone looking for ~$100 cameras, its a $70 bump in price for varifocal or just a mere DHL shipping cost more for a fixed starlight turret..

If you keep playing the cost vs performance game and allowing your self to spend $30 more here for this, and $50 more here for that.. then the next thing you know your house is plastered with $600 Dahua PTZ's heh.. nothing wrong with that per-say, if your single or you have a hidden bank account :p

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
and I dont disagree at all with the above sentiments; however, we have alot of cheap-asses here whom dont want to pay for features they dont think they need.. so to anyone looking for ~$100 cameras, its a $70 bump in price for varifocal or just a mere DHL shipping cost more for a fixed starlight turret..

If you keep playing the cost vs performance game and allowing your self to spend $30 more here for this, and $50 more here for that.. then the next thing you know your house is plastered with $600 Dahua PTZ's heh.. nothing wrong with that per-say, if your single or you have a hidden bank account :p
lol, those cheap asses will get what they deserve...:)