Country girl knows nothing about security cameras need some suggestions

Savanaha

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi yall! I'm in need of some help choosing a security camera system that will fit very specific needs. I honestly dont even know what to Google to find the cameras I need (or else I'd do my own research) so I was hoping I could describe what I want to use it for and someone could give me suggestions. I need some security cameras for outside that are wireless/portable have audio capabilities and will stream live to my phone. I'm not to concerned about picture quality but I'd like them to be on the small/discreet side and I'd like to be able to move them around my property if I want. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi yall! I'm in need of some help choosing a security camera system that will fit very specific needs. I honestly dont even know what to Google to find the cameras I need (or else I'd do my own research) so I was hoping I could describe what I want to use it for and someone could give me suggestions. I need some security cameras for outside that are wireless/portable have audio capabilities and will stream live to my phone. I'm not to concerned about picture quality but I'd like them to be on the small/discreet side and I'd like to be able to move them around my property if I want. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance..
Welcome @Savanaha

See the cliff notes here - that is a good place to start learning more.