Cubo Ai - Baby Monitor

Reaction score
Hi, i have a cubo ai baby monitor which is basically an IP camera with a temperature and humidity sensor and a microphone along with some clever software. It runs using an android or ios app which works brilliantly. I want to be able to get access to the video stream so that i can view the stream on a device that can't run the app. However according to the manufacturers, it is not rtsp compatible and although the newer version due to be released will be smart home compatible, the current version will not be updated. Any ideas how i can access the stream and or what info i need to ask the manufacturers for in order to get access?

Many thanks.

Phil

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, i have a cubo ai baby monitor which is basically an IP camera with a temperature and humidity sensor and a microphone along with some clever software. It runs using an android or ios app which works brilliantly. I want to be able to get access to the video stream so that i can view the stream on a device that can't run the app. However according to the manufacturers, it is not rtsp compatible and although the newer version due to be released will be smart home compatible, the current version will not be updated. Any ideas how i can access the stream and or what info i need to ask the manufacturers for in order to get access?

Many thanks.

Phil
Hi Phil...

If you're a good hacker you can try to crack the stream... otherwise, you should look for product which has an open rtsp stream...