Curious if anyone else has seen this issue with 2132's

Baspinall

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have three cameras at a site that when the image switch's to black and white at night they turn really blurry and have a horrible image.The following day they will be fine when they switch over? Now I know about IR bleed and issues like that. These have been fine for almost a year now and just started doing this.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have three cameras at a site that when the image switch's to black and white at night they turn really blurry and have a horrible image.The following day they will be fine when they switch over? Now I know about IR bleed and issues like that. These have been fine for almost a year now and just started doing this.
post an image

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If they're domes, could they have some dust etc on the outside of the dome?

Baspinall

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
They have been cleaned. Firmware is up to date as well?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Something must have been placed near the camera to create the reflection...post an image of how the camera is mounted.

Baspinall

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Mounted on a ceiling tile. These have been the same for almost a year. Nothing around them has changed. I just manually changed the IR times to come on later till I can get a handle on whats going on. I will be out of town for a week so that was that best i could do for them at the moment.