Current camera brand/model of choice (available in europe)?

Iemand91

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Amazon.de would work just fine for me, but the selection is indeed a bit limited; just two 4MP models. Was Andy able to hook you up with other models via email? And interesting that you didn't get hit by customs. My orders from China used to just zoom by without being checked like 90% of the time, but it got pretty bad about a year ago. My last 6 shipments got pegged by customs, one of em was a genuinely GIFTED 20 euro network card that got hit with a 17 euro customs bill.. EMS shipping seems to be a guarantee for the 21% of worth + 12 euro slap. Manageable on a 20 euro NIC, but when you're trying to push through 800 euros worth of cameras it starts to sting a little..

So do I just send Andy a DM on this forum, or does he have an email somewhere? :p
I ordered a camera (IPC-T5442T-ZE) a few weeks before Andy opened up his German Amazon store and I won a coupon with his 7 years anniversary promotion so I ordered it via email.
As for the 2 camera's listed on Amazon.de; to be fair; those 2 are by far the most popular models here.

And yes; Andy had a certain way of shipping to Europe where you didn't have to worry about any importing cost, but I don't think he offers that shipping method anymore.

But I agree; hopefully Andy will have more camera's, NVR's, doorbells etc. for sale on Amazon.de in the future.
And while not be great for Andy; I'm jealous of you Americans whenever he posts his Refurbished List with great prices.
Maybe also for us Europeans in the future now that he has a German Amazon store? ;)