Custom Push Notifications

jkthomas3480

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there any way to set up BI to only send me a push alert for one or two masked areas of a zone, perhaps by using some modified profile configuration? In other words I would like for BI to send me a push alert only for certain areas of a zone. I want to continue using motion triggering to record for all areas I have in the zone but I only want to receive an alert for two specific areas.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any way to set up BI to only send me a push alert for one or two masked areas of a zone, perhaps by using some modified profile configuration? In other words I would like for BI to send me a push alert only for certain areas of a zone. I want to continue using motion triggering to record for all areas I have in the zone but I only want to receive an alert for two specific areas.
Yes just create an additional Zone and only check that zone in the alerts tab

jkthomas3480

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes just create an additional Zone and only check that zone in the alerts tab
Wow I feel like an idiot :facepalm: I knew there had to be an option to do that but I was looking on the screen that is used to setup the actual push alerts to a device. Sorry I should have looked closer. Thanks so much!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow I feel like an idiot :facepalm: I knew there had to be an option to do that but I was looking on the screen that is used to setup the actual push alerts to a device. Sorry I should have looked closer. Thanks so much!
No problem.