Custom Solution required like ANPR

gsatish

n3wb
Reaction score
I got a business opportunity to provide solution to record runners Chest number, similar to ANPR feature to record Car Number Plate, looking for solution to record Chest Number. There are hundreds of people running and we have to identify who has completed how many rounds.

I contacted local Hikvision and Dahua and they said, such solution is not possible. I think this can be achievable with little tweaking of Video Management Software, don't know if such feature really exists already. Does anyone come across such custom solution? Is my requirement achievable ?

Runner Chest Number:

Attachments

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I got a business opportunity to provide solution to record runners Chest number, similar to ANPR feature to record Car Number Plate, looking for solution to record Chest Number. There are hundreds of people running and we have to identify who has completed how many rounds.

I contacted local Hikvision and Dahua and they said, such solution is not possible. I think this can be achievable with little tweaking of Video Management Software, don't know if such feature really exists already. Does anyone come across such custom solution? Is my requirement achievable ?
anpr is not the solution for this.