Dahau cam starts beeping after Win10 update

Philly

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello:

Could you please suggest a solution on how to resolve the cam beeping issue. One of the cams on BI setup via switch POE started beeping after the recent Win10 update. The image/video is good.
When I disable the audio channel it stops. I can't find what makes the cam to beep. The reset doesn't help. Deleted and added camera again won't help as well. Thank you in advance!

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
are you using an SD card in the camera as well?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello:

Could you please suggest a solution on how to resolve the cam beeping issue. One of the cams on BI setup via switch POE started beeping after the recent Win10 update. The image/video is good.
When I disable the audio channel it stops. I can't find what makes the cam to beep. The reset doesn't help. Deleted and added camera again won't help as well. Thank you in advance!
A windows update cannot cause a camera to beep. Do you hear the beeping if you connect to the camera via web browser rather than BI?

Philly

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Problem solved - deleted the cam, reset, and initiate again and added to the system. This solved the issue of beeping. I am not sure though what was the cause of this weird beeping.
Thank you all!