Dahua 2MP 25x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera (SD49225T-HN)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all,

For the SD49225T-HNI i will get 5pcs on Monday and ship out the same day for you guys who i accept the payment on PAYPAL. And be at our warehouse on Sunday and will ship out same day. Will update the tracking on Monday.
If any guys can accept the SD59225U-HNI, we can talk about it and ready to ship out anytime. I get 2pcs today.
SD59230U-HNI also have 3pcs now.
Will offer some good price as a new year gift for these 2 models which stock in.
Andy

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey all,

For the SD49225T-HNI i will get 5pcs on Monday and ship out the same day for you guys who i accept the payment on PAYPAL. And be at our warehouse on Sunday and will ship out same day. Will update the tracking on Monday.
If any guys can accept the SD59225U-HNI, we can talk about it and ready to ship out anytime. I get 2pcs today.
SD59230U-HNI also have 3pcs now.
Will offer some good price as a new year gift for these 2 models which stock in.
Andy
that 30x zoom is VERY tempting.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
if he wasnt getting me the other one id be on it
which one? I "almost" got the 30x one but didn't, the zoom is pretty awesome but addictive, now I want more lol! I could use the 25x in the back yard or one of the side of the house fine and put a 30x out front.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
got me a 25x Starlight PTZ on the way; its going to be put on my front door and I wont be able to use half the zoom very effectively.. but I'll put the starlight and autotracking to hard work.

I think imna get my hands on one of the Dahua IP Joysticks later this year; once I got a 4k TV in my office displaying my cameras I'll needa be able to man the PTZ's from my desk without requiring a software component..

but first the FedEx guy just handed me a Starlight Varifocal Bullet that I'm looking forward to installing before the weekend is up.. hell whom i kidding, before it gets dark today hah

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
got me a 25x Starlight PTZ on the way; its going to be put on my front door and I wont be able to use half the zoom very effectively.. but I'll put the starlight and autotracking to hard work.

I think imna get my hands on one of the Dahua IP Joysticks later this year; once I got a 4k TV in my office displaying my cameras I'll needa be able to man the PTZ's from my desk without requiring a software component..

but first the FedEx guy just handed me a Starlight Varifocal Bullet that I'm looking forward to installing before the weekend is up.. hell whom i kidding, before it gets dark today hah
Are you displaying a web interface on your TV, or do you have the NVR directly connected? +1 on the joystick, a lot of the control interfaces are decent but having a joystick with some buttons for zoom would be pretty sweet.

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

they have one with a mini screen that looks pretty cool

tb10818

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

@nayr What're you going to do with the small black face on your front door right now?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'll probably be putting the NVR on the TV directly, at least until a RPi4 that can do 4k resolution and h265

the mini black face PTZ is going to be relocated to the kids bedroom, were making em share rooms for a few years and my wife is giving up her office to a kids playroom.. With an infant on the way I'll park it zoomed in on the crib at night.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll probably be putting the NVR on the TV directly, at least until a RPi4 that can do 4k resolution and h265

the mini black face PTZ is going to be relocated to the kids bedroom, were making em share rooms for a few years and my wife is giving up her office to a kids playroom.. With an infant on the way I'll park it zoomed in on the crib at night.
here's the question though, how will you be watching the full res streams? I mean will you wip up a webpage that pulls them all in?

Buff

n3wb
Reaction score
After reading through this thread, I think I'm going to have to get this camera! Thanks for everyone's input.