Dahua 2MP 25x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera (SD49225T-HN)

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
i still need to test this to
looks like a simple unzip?
ill have to read the whole page before i start
I'm actually fairly happy with the BI web interface but maybe that is because I don't have a ton of cameras yet, I'll have to read and see exactly what advantages his has.

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
yes andy is good
hes working on a new getting a new model for me might take a while for him to get a hold of it i dont think he will get his hands on it before china new year i shall see
ill have a new review up once i get it nice head to head battle :D

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm actually fairly happy with the BI web interface but maybe that is because I don't have a ton of cameras yet, I'll have to read and see exactly what advantages his has.
i have 25 camera's so it'll be a good test once i get some time
but i use the main box all the time soooo

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
yes andy is good
hes working on a new getting a new model for me might take a while for him to get a hold of it i dont think he will get his hands on it before china new year i shall see
ill have a new review up once i get it nice head to head battle :D
Which Model?

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
im still missing a few spots ;/
and now the starlights r out we start over again hehe
you'll get there man, you'll get there. There is a feeling of power I think when you can see everything going on at your house at any time from any where, it's addicting.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Get 5pcs for this model SD49225T-HN will ship to me tomorrow, can ship before the holiday.
Seems have 2pcs left, if any guy need, just contact me.
SD59225U-HNI 2PCS LEFT
SD59230U-HNI 1pcs left.

HDW5231R-Z still waiting news, try to see tomorrow if can get 30-50 in. Or else have to wait after our new year holiday.

Andy

ilrider78

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Get 5pcs for this model SD49225T-HN will ship to me tomorrow, can ship before the holiday.
SD59225U-HNI 2PCS LEFT
SD59230U-HNI 1pcs left.

HDW5231R-Z still waiting news, try to see tomorrow if can get 30-50 in. Or else have to wait after our new year holiday.

Andy
This is great news! Can't wait to get mine.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
SD59225U-HNI 2PCS LEFT
SD59230U-HNI 1pcs left.

Andy
get them while they are hot, this ptz is just as good as the little turrets, in total darkness it looks like sunset lol. I kinda wish I had gotten the 30x but damn, 100+ bucks more. Maybe later. I wonder how how ptz's go? I saw dahua has a 40x, but like, I see really tall office buildings with ptz's on the corners of the roofs and it makes me wonder, are those things like 100x?