Dahua 2MP (IPC-T1820P-l) Onvif support

Nitrosakti

n3wb
Reaction score
dear Friends, I bought Dahua 2MP (IPC-T1820P-l). I had trouble to connect it with the Redware NVR (PVZ-2525).
The NVR able to detect and add the CCTV. CCTV status also already online, but it doesn't show video on NVR.
I've tested the CCTV with Onvif Device Manager software, and it shows that the CCTV has Onvif version 16.12.
The problem is I can't setting Onvif in CCTV's web management. Does it mean that this CCTV Dahua (IPC-T1820P-l) doesnt' support Onvif?

Thanks before,
nitrosakti indonesia

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I've tested the CCTV with Onvif Device Manager software, and it shows that the CCTV has Onvif version 16.12.
The problem is I can't setting Onvif in CCTV's web management. Does it mean that this CCTV Dahua (IPC-T1820P-l) doesnt' support Onvif?
If the CCTV camera is picked up by ONVIF Device Manager, showing video, and settings, and capabilities, then it's a good indication that ONVIF is working OK.

In the connection settings in the NVR, what IP port number have you used for the CCTV camera?

Nitrosakti

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks mates for the replies. Much much appreciate.

go to your "CCTV's web management" and set encode mode to H.264 and see what happen.

View attachment 90966
I've tried to change the encode mode Holiday. I changed the encode mode in CCTV, NVR, also both. Too bad they didn't help to show the video. By the way, the motion detection is work. Such a strange case... The NVR give motion detection alarm if something move in CCTV area, but still no video.

If the CCTV camera is picked up by ONVIF Device Manager, showing video, and settings, and capabilities, then it's a good indication that ONVIF is working OK.

In the connection settings in the NVR, what IP port number have you used for the CCTV camera?
Yes Alastair, Onvif Device Manager able to pick up CCTV video, but it can't show the IP setting. If I'm not mistaken to understand your question; the IP for the CCTV is 10.10.10.29 (dedicated IP). And the onvif's port number is 80