Dahua 49225T-HN Installation

micoinde

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did not use the knockouts in the junction box. I drilled a 3/4 inch hole in the back of the junction box and front for corner plate. Used a 3/4 inch 90 degree non metallic fitting. I punched the plate went first hung and decided to keep the cable run in the rear after installing the junction box.

With my other Dahua PTZ I used the junction box knock out.

IMG_0772.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I did not use the knockouts in the junction box. I drilled a 3/4 inch hole in the back of the junction box and front for corner plate. Used a 3/4 inch 90 degree non metallic fitting. I punched the plate went first hung and decided to keep the cable run in the rear after installing the junction box.

With my other Dahua PTZ I used the junction box knock out.

View attachment 16476

Nice, do you have anything hooked up like mic, or other stuff? Or just network cable.

micoinde

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just the network line for now. I plan on adding a mic and will use the side knockout.

micoinde

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Definitely enough space. When I connect the MIC, I'll grab some photographs.
Tightened up the install by painting the SD49 and conduit a similar color to house. To me, it doesn't catch my eye like the original bleach "hi I'm a surveillance camera" white color. IMG_0905.JPG

cstout

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding any stills from this camera. Is anyone aware of a review of it? Searching the forum I was only able to find this post for "Dahua 49225T-HN." The price sure is great for a camera like this.

Semper Gumby

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding any stills from this camera. Is anyone aware of a review of it? Searching the forum I was only able to find this post for "Dahua 49225T-HN." The price sure is great for a camera like this.
Go to Hardware/IP Camera/Dahua and this thread: Dahua 2MP 25x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera (SD49225T-HN). Go to page 1.