Dahua and mac os catalina

milkiway31

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

Since mac os catalina, only the 64bits apps works on the OS.
Of course, smartpss is 32bits and can't work anymore on it.

i write to them but i don't have answer about dahua.
Any information about that ?

Best regards,

Reactions: owt

Martin69

n3wb
Reaction score
I had the same problem. You could try to enter the IP adress of the camera (mine is a Dahua). Then you can install 'Easy Viewer', with the same functionality as Smart PSS.

ruzin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello guys, I've finally found it!!! Public beta 64-bit Smart PSS, a bit buggy but definitely usable on macOS Catalina 10.15

To download click here. (if the link is dead for any reason let me know and I'll re-upload it)

brntphish

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks like there is a newer one as well. But NONE of the SmartPSS for Mac that I have tried allow me to draw IVS rules.... the IVS Button isn't even there. I was able to draw some IVS rules using Firefox before I updated to Catalina but now that option isn't working either. I can View the feed and control the cam via the NACL chrome plugin but can't draw IVS rules that way. What am I Missing?

mercuryyy

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks like there is a newer one as well. But NONE of the SmartPSS for Mac that I have tried allow me to draw IVS rules.... the IVS Button isn't even there. I was able to draw some IVS rules using Firefox before I updated to Catalina but now that option isn't working either. I can View the feed and control the cam via the NACL chrome plugin but can't draw IVS rules that way. What am I Missing?
Im having the same issue, have anyone found a solution to this?

Using smartpss on mac os, but the ivs button isn't there.

Reaction score
I'm not having any luck finding download links that work. Is it possible for someone to share?