Dahua Camera Date & Time

MrN1ce9uy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello,

I have an offline setup of Dahua cameras with Blue Iris. My PC and BI keep the current time, but the Dahua cameras will not sync with the PC via ConfigTool. Is it possible to sync the cameras with the PC time while offline?

Thanks

MrN1ce9uy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
+1^^ to what @SouthernYankee said.
I use NetTime. Free download here.
Okay I've got NetTime installed but it can't sync the time because it's trying to connect to the nettime servers online. I removed the address of the NetTime servers and put my computer's IP address but that doesn't work either.

I clicked on the orange triangle that shows up next to each camera and it shows me this. (and now showing 'incorrect password'.)

What's up with this??

Last edited:

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need to login to each camera with a web browser and navigate to the system / general / ntp area and enter your servers information there save your changes and you should be done.

MrN1ce9uy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You need to login to each camera with a web browser and navigate to the system / general / ntp area and enter your servers information there save your changes and you should be done.
Thanks! That is exactly what I was missing, logging in via the web browser. Now everything makes sense!