Dahua ConfigTool not finding new IP Camera

vironz

n3wb
Reaction score
Just received Dahua IPC-HDBW1420E, ConfigTool does not find it. Advanced IP Scanner finds it at 192.168.1.108. My Motorola router is 192.168.0.XX. IE "Can not reach this page". Just returned a Dahua IP-HFW1320S that could not be found as well. Ping times out. Camera is cabled three feet directly into gateway, separate power adapter. Rebooted router, changed out cables etc. Have two additional Dahua cameras that set up fine in 2016 and are listed in ConfigTool and found in IE browser. Any suggestions.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just received Dahua IPC-HDBW1420E, ConfigTool does not find it. Advanced IP Scanner finds it at 192.168.1.108. My Motorola router is 192.168.0.XX. IE "Can not reach this page". Just returned a Dahua IP-HFW1320S that could not be found as well. Ping times out. Camera is cabled three feet directly into gateway, separate power adapter. Rebooted router, changed out cables etc. Have two additional Dahua cameras that set up fine in 2016 and are listed in ConfigTool and found in IE browser. Any suggestions.
yes you need to be on the same subnet as the camera..you network is not..there are a bunch of threads explaining how to do this...nothing wrong with the cams...

vironz

n3wb
Reaction score
Well that was easy to remedy, solved the issue and I learned something. You are a true professional and I Thank You!