Dahua DB11 install question

Cameraguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Considering where my original doorbell was, I find putting the DB-11 there, I can't see faces when they ring the bell. I'll need to angle it as well.
I used this with mine.. just had to drill one new hole in the db11 metal mounting plate

Adjustable Angle Wall mount for Ring 1, 2, and Nest Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell, 30-55 Degree Adjustable Corner Kit Angle Adapter (Doorbell NOT Included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FS8S142/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_T5qXCb186DWQ0

Attachments

Reaction score
I am considering buying this item and I want to ask a clarifying question:
(1) Were you able to find the DB11 on your NVR AND were you are to record the video directly to your NVR?

(2) Is this device confirmed to by ONVIF? I am planning on buying a HIKVISION NVR and I want something that will work with it. EDITED: I found the answer to this.

Last edited:

ruasonid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed anything but is there a phone app that works with the DB11?

MCanon160

n3wb
Reaction score
I’m late to the party but I just got this doorbell on a good Black Friday sale. Unfortunately it can not operate with a router that puts out both 2.4ghz/5ghz. I have a Google WiFi mesh system and there isn’t a way to turn off the 5ghz frequency. I know most routers you can turn off one or the other. Didn’t think I’d have to worry about that since most WiFi devices can figure out which frequency out of the two to use.

Cameraguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I’m late to the party but I just got this doorbell on a good Black Friday sale. Unfortunately it can not operate with a router that puts out both 2.4ghz/5ghz. I have a Google WiFi mesh system and there isn’t a way to turn off the 5ghz frequency. I know most routers you can turn off one or the other. Didn’t think I’d have to worry about that since most WiFi devices can figure out which frequency out of the two to use.
Mine works with an ASUS dual band router

Gadget -X

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My Cisco (Linksys) dual band router works fine. I have both 2.4ghz and 5ghz. No sure why yours doesn't work but you could get a 2.4ghz extender and use that to interface to.

M

Cameraguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My Cisco (Linksys) dual band router works fine. I have both 2.4ghz and 5ghz. No sure why yours doesn't work but you could get a 2.4ghz extender and use that to interface to.

M
Anyone losing signal when ir kicks on?

Gadget -X

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Mine reboots (goes off line) once in a while (like days apart) not to sure what that is all about, but I can live with it. Not real happy with IR, but it does not effect stream, just picture. Pretty sure it is it's location, but I had no choice.

M

MCanon160

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you. I ordered a 2.4 ghz extender to run the doorbell during setup. Hopefully after that the doorbell won’t be picky and can use my normal router