Dahua hfw8232 no logo?

Hawk1891

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, new here. I'm wanting to buy an hfw8232 Dahua camera from EmpireAndy but all I see on Aliexpress is one with No Logo and Pal. Also are these genuine Dahau cameras? I've never bought from Aliexpress so I'm very skeptical. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks And if someone can point me in the right direction on where to get a hfw8232 Dahaua camera I would be very grateful.

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You can just email Andy his are genuine however most don't have logos unless you specifically request it which costs more. Pal/NTSC doesn't matter when your looking at IP cameras it just affects the max frames per second but usually you will not want to use the max FPS anyway as it wastes storage with little/no visual improvement. With the newer firmwares that have come out for the 5231 and others you can choose either PAL or NTSC without having to re-flash the device, not all devices have that option yet however.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Andy (@EMPIRETECANDY) has his own vendor subforum here. Check out the posts there to get more familiar with him. I’d guess that he’s easily sold multiple thousands of cameras to forum members here.

Dahua no-logo cameras from Andy are genuine Dahua cameras. They’re made for resellers like Lorex, etc to put their logos on and resell. The resellers are also responsible for the support, not Dahua. This makes them less expensive. Andy can usually get a logo’d version if you want to pay more.