Dahua IPC-HDBW4631R-S corrupt playback

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In the last pic, on the tab Video, under Hardware accelerated decode, Turn off +VPP, just select Intel. Also set Max Rate to 15fps.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I did that, it seems to work

Is there a known issue with these Dahua cameras and hardware acceleration?
no, HA works great on dahua cams. it may be related to the hacked firmware on your camera or that its a 6mp running at 1080p and the camera is sending an incorrect stream. See if it occurs at full res.

DY6060

n3wb
Reaction score
No good. I turned it back to full res with Intel (no vpp). The video stream appears to become corrupted. It shows corruption and then hangs Blue Iris. The client hangs and needs to be killed. Then it won't reattach to the service so I need to kill that as well.

I updated to the latest Intel driver and did a clean reinstall of Blue Iris yesterday

upload_2018-10-18_16-28-48.png

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Try selecting dahua rtsp from the drop-down...what exact version of bi are you using?

DY6060

n3wb
Reaction score
Dahua RSTP does not help.

As a test, I exported the file as an MP4 and it plays fine.

I'm not sure if that is indicative of anything but....

RobRickman

n3wb
Reaction score
no, HA works great on dahua cams. it may be related to the hacked firmware on your camera or that its a 6mp running at 1080p and the camera is sending an incorrect stream. See if it occurs at full res.
Ive been hacked seeing images of people around my fence but they blend in with the trees and fence has anybody ever heard of this its like ghosting but its like the whole scenery is fake

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ive been hacked seeing images of people around my fence but they blend in with the trees and fence has anybody ever heard of this its like ghosting but its like the whole scenery is fake
You have not been hacked

RobRickman

n3wb
Reaction score
I hope not but these images are manufactured i wish you can see them its not right Fenderman i come here hoping to get some advice i come at you all with respect im new and am not meaning to come across any other way than concerned

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope not but these images are manufactured i wish you can see them its not right Fenderman i come here hoping to get some advice i come at you all with respect im new and am not meaning to come across any other way than concerned
You are paranoid..no one is manipulating images on you cams...
Disable upnp portforward and P2P..see the VPN primer for noobies thread