Dahua Microphone

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmm wonder when it'll go on sale.coildnt find it for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h901

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry for ressurecting this thread

I was just wondering if anyone knows if this microphone is for internal or external use?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for ressurecting this thread

I was just wondering if anyone knows if this microphone is for internal or external use?

Thanks
they have no rating for water resistance..but if kept out of direct rain should be fine...there are two new models
Pickup

GaretJax

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For POE cameras that are audio enabled, do you have to run a separate line for audio or does it come over cat6 as well?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
For POE cameras that are audio enabled, do you have to run a separate line for audio or does it come over cat6 as well?
These are not network or poe mics..they need to be connected to a camera or nvr's audio input.

GaretJax

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
These are not network or poe mics..they need to be connected to a camera or nvr's audio input.
OK - once I connect it to a POE camera's audio input, do I need to run a separate audio line back to the NVR/BI box or does audio come across Cat6 as well?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Right now we sold some PFM141 and tested by my clients in Australia he said the function not bad. This kind of item is good for those who need better voice pick-up.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OK - once I connect it to a POE camera's audio input, do I need to run a separate audio line back to the NVR/BI box or does audio come across Cat6 as well?
the audio will be part of the video stream...
you will have to run power to the mic.

h901

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you connect the mic to the NVR would the sound recordings playback whenever you watch any stream (any cameras recording)

And if you connect the mic directly to a camera would the sound recordings be associated with the footage from that camera only?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If you connect the mic to the NVR would the sound recordings playback whenever you watch any stream (any cameras recording)

And if you connect the mic directly to a camera would the sound recordings be associated with the footage from that camera only?

Thanks
It would depend on the NVR...I havent used a standalone nvr in years and never connected audio directly to any...

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score

Thanks
If connected to the nvr audio in,it sets the sound over all cameras,I use separate microphones so each camera has its own audio stream that's assuming your camera has audio input if you have only lets say turret cameras with no audio input then running a mic back to the nvr will pick up that area make sure you run a good power supply and get your grounding right