Dahua mini Wifi PT dome with IR's

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Its nice to see a mini dome from dahua with IR light...mic is nice too...add pt and wifi..not bad..i really like the 88 horizontal degree angle of view
Cons- No POE - deal breaker for me...no sd card slot like the other dahua mini domes and indoor only.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Fenderman, since it's wifi, all your running is a transformer line. They either have or probably will come out with a non wifi POE version.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if the presets are reliable, or if they wander like they do with most cheap PTZs, including the non-IR version of this.

I don't like running cams on WiFi so if I was to use a cam like this I would probably get a PoE splitter kit.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Fenderman, since it's wifi, all your running is a transformer line. They either have or probably will come out with a non wifi POE version.
Yes a poe version would be nice...hikvision provides poe even on their wifi cams...so it can be used for either or...(in fact you can power the camera with a poe injector and still use wifi-which is useful if you have an injector lying around...