Dahua mounting, one like this?

ThomasPI

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
IMG_2382.JPG Due to the way our new house is laid out and heights of floors and mounting location, when we prewire during the construction we will end up actually placing the mounts on the outside wall of the house. That's ok but I really want a mount bases that offers good adjustments. Is there anywhere I can pickup a Mount similar to this for Dahua cams? Will be on outside walls by corners of house about 9' up off the ground.

randytsuch

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The Dahua turret and bullet I have can rotate/pan/tilt with mounting provisions.
The Bosch mount shown looks fancy, but seems a bit of overkill to position a camera.

ThomasPI

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks, agreed that mount is obtrusive, I want something that'll give me good adjustability. Once the mount is installed, it's done.

randytsuch

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
With a dahau starlight turret, you loosen one screw, and then it can rotate around. There are some limitations to its movement though, really need to get one and try it.

Mike Mo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Most of the cameras have mounts that allow you to manually tilt and rotate the camera. So it really depends on the specific model you are looking at. There is a accessory sheet you can look up online at the Dahua website with the different accessory mounts they have for each different camera model.