Dahua NVR5216-16P-4KS2E user/installation guide for latest firmware.

msnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I installed a second camera and can access the IP Camera browser page with no issue. I still can't access the 1'st camera I installed. Should I delete it and initialize it again?

Edit: Deleting and adding the first camera again worked. Problem solved. Strange.
Great news!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Midway

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
One problem solved, another to work through. After adding the second camera my Live video and recorded video stutters or stops for a brief instant every couple of seconds. Time to search why.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmmm wifi from viewing source to NVR? direct to NVR via cable? Or SmartPSS?

Im staring at 20 camera, across 4 Dahua NVR.s as we speak using SmartPSS.
One is via Wifi on my home network, the others, 9 cameras, are all remote on 3 other NVR's. All substream. If I doubkle click I get the full stream, but if I were to try and open 3 or more full stream my connection woiuld be saturated and stutter/stop

Midway

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmmm wifi from viewing source to NVR? direct to NVR via cable? Or SmartPSS?

Im staring at 20 camera, across 4 Dahua NVR.s as we speak using SmartPSS.
One is via Wifi on my home network, the others, 9 cameras, are all remote on 3 other NVR's. All substream. If I doubkle click I get the full stream, but if I were to try and open 3 or more full stream my connection woiuld be saturated and stutter/stop
Dahua NVR with PoE; direct Cat 5 cable to IPC.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
If full stream, you'll have problems at some point after 2-3 cameras open at once depending on hardware/connection. Substream should be easy for 16-24