Dahua PTZ wont stay logged in.

cleanrf

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the dahua sd10a248v. When using the built in web interface it logs out every 15 minutes or so. This is a pain in butt. I cannot figure out how to change this option in the settings. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

cleanrf

n3wb
Reaction score
Can no longer set a duration like the NVR on any of the PTZ's. Security crackdown...lol :smash:
That is a serious flaw. Unless I am missing something Blue Iris lacks the "click with mouse" to move the camera to a desired target so I record with Blue Iris and use the camera with the built in interface. The problem is its always logged out when I need to use it and by the time I get it logged back in my target has moved, in one area that area it has moved to is out of view.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That is a serious flaw. Unless I am missing something Blue Iris lacks the "click with mouse" to move the camera to a desired target so I record with Blue Iris and use the camera with the built in interface. The problem is its always logged out when I need to use it and by the time I get it logged back in my target has moved, in one area that area it has moved to is out of view.
Its not a flaw, its intentional.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Set presets to use with Bi.
Or
If you enlarge the picture to full screen, in Bi, you can then use the mouse to click on picture to move the ptz. See the bi help file for more. You can also use a joystick for ptz.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score