Dahua SD49225XA-HNR

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Within the camera setting itself is the check box to disable auto updates.

Peachs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Within the camera setting itself is the check box to disable auto updates.
I can't find that option, just update (load firmware and update) . (Via IP directly). could you tell me the route? or a picture? Thank you so much...

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The question is do you have the 49225 or the 49412 that you referenced earlier? They are different cameras.

But regardless, it should be under SYSTEM down at the bottom of your screen - I believe every Dahua has the option for that check box.

Peachs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The question is do you have the 49225 or the 49412 that you referenced earlier? They are different cameras.

But regardless, it should be under SYSTEM down at the bottom of your screen - I believe every Dahua has the option for that check box.
I receive the camera this Friday, but the menu must be independent, right? The ip of the menu is that of the nvr, not of the camera

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, you are in the NVR GUI, you need to get to the camera GUI

Go into the camera settings page on the NVR and look for the Microsoft e Web Browser and select it and it will go to the camera GUI (photo credit bigredfish from his PSA thread). Your screen may look a little different to get into the camera gui and see if doing it this way gets you access to some other features the NVR is blocking - do not worry about the Port number and circle as that was from another issue someone posted. From there you can set the camera parameters.

1611926899349.png

Peachs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh, you are in the NVR GUI, you need to get to the camera GUI

Go into the camera settings page on the NVR and look for the Microsoft e Web Browser and select it and it will go to the camera GUI (photo credit bigredfish from his PSA thread). Your screen may look a little different to get into the camera gui and see if doing it this way gets you access to some other features the NVR is blocking - do not worry about the Port number and circle as that was from another issue someone posted. From there you can set the camera parameters.

1611926899349.png
Now yes!!!!! Thank you