Dahua, Single Mount, Dual-Camera?

MacFun

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On a typical corner of a home, I suspect that it's optimal coverage to have two cams mounted, with different views. Is there a single Dahua cam that fits two 5231 or 5442 level cams in a single housing? I think it might look better cosmetically.

Thanks,

R

MacFun

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Check out this cam: Review-Dahua IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M Dual Starlight Cam

I don't see it on Andy's Amazon page however so you may have to ask him if he still stocks it or if there is something new.
Hmmm... I'm not sure if my HOA would allow something that looks like a pair of tits staring back at them.... :) Seriously though, the image quality of the humans at night were very low contrast. What do you do, mount two cams on most or all corners? Thanks!

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Its a small camera. Not noticeable at all any more than any other. If you want total coverage, then yeah, you need cameras pointing at every angle which may necessitate them being mounted back to back. Just depends on how much coverage you want. I only cover my front and back since I have homes on my sides. I figure you have to pass through my front/back yard at some point to get to my house unless you parachute in.