Dahua Smoke Detector/Flame Sensing Camera NO FLAME SENSING NOTIFICATIONS

Reaction score
A customer of mine wanted to integrate fire detection into his surveillance system so i ordered these cameras. DHI-HY-SAV849HAN-E. Only place i could find them was from China. Anyways, i am able to get the smoke detection alerts to push through the DMSS app but i cannot get the flame sensing alerts to work. I've attempted this by having the camera hooked up to a pro series NVR and also by adding as a standalone device to DMSS. Does anybody have any experience or insight to these cameras?

Attachments

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Was there a smart plan for it to enable under ivs? Some of the thermals I have have separate plans for cigarette smoking aside from the normal ones.

Reaction score
Was there a smart plan for it to enable under ivs? Some of the thermals I have have separate plans for cigarette smoking aside from the normal ones.
On the NVR there are no smart plan options listed for the flame sensing camera. Thats why i decided to add it to DMSS as a standalone camera. On the cameras web UI there is a flame detection smart plan. I do have it enabled. It just wont push the notification to DMSS. Holding a lighter in front of the camera does make the camera give an audible warning.

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
On the NVR there are no smart plan options listed for the flame sensing camera. Thats why i decided to add it to DMSS as a standalone camera. On the cameras web UI there is a flame detection smart plan. I do have it enabled. It just wont push the notification to DMSS. Holding a lighter in front of the camera does make the camera give an audible warning.
It sounds like you’re close then. Firmware on nvr up to date? Or maybe an older series that doesn’t support thermal?

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Any alarm outs on cam? If it’s a non feature of nvr you should be able to rig up alarm out to alarm in on nvr.

Reaction score
There are alarm out on the camera. Problem is is that 4 out of the 5 of these cameras are going into buildings connected back to the main network with ubiquiti nanostations. No way to run a 2 conductor wire back to the NVR.

kobebeef

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
NVR needs to flash specific firmware to support.
I have tried high-altitude parabolic camera before, but the trajectory line cannot be displayed on the NVR.
Flashing the firmware that supports high-altitude parabola on the NVR will solve the problem.

Dahua has many special intelligences.
Specific NVR firmware is required to support.
For example: riding motorcycle helmet detection, construction site hat vest and helmet detection, water gauge detection.

Last edited: