DB3W. (NDB313-W) INFO

Pyng123

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on this model video doorbell? I'm looking for some firmware update support. Its obviously a Hikvision product though they will not acknowledge who I can get help from. I bought a lot of 3 of these online. They were part of an industrial lot purchase of odds and ends made by the individual.
I have been able to add the device to 3 apps. Hik Connect, Ezviz and Guarding Vision. The other 2 were still bond to another account. No help there. Those 2 are basically bricks unless someone has some sort of Magic Wand. The third was not but it would not power up.
I scavenged the power board from one of the other 2 and that woke it up. It was one of the pair of tiny contacts from power board to logic board that was bad. Instead of trying to repair a surface mount contact, I just swapped the boards.
Anyway. Looking for any help here. The photo is my Ezviz db1 but this other looks just like it except for the label i
nfo, qr code etc 20200421_123116.jpg

Thanks
Pyng123

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on this model video doorbell? I'm looking for some firmware update support. Its obviously a Hikvision product though they will not acknowledge who I can get help from. I bought a lot of 3 of these online. They were part of an industrial lot purchase of odds and ends made by the individual.
I have been able to add the device to 3 apps. Hik Connect, Ezviz and Guarding Vision. The other 2 were still bond to another account. No help there. Those 2 are basically bricks unless someone has some sort of Magic Wand. The third was not but it would not power up.
I scavenged the power board from one of the other 2 and that woke it up. It was one of the pair of tiny contacts from power board to logic board that was bad. Instead of trying to repair a surface mount contact, I just swapped the boards.
Anyway. Looking for any help here. The photo is my Ezviz db1 but this other looks just like it except for the label i
nfo, qr code etc View attachment 62628

Thanks
Pyng123

Reaction score
nfo, qr code etc View attachment 62628

Thanks
Pyng123

I have a similar model, marketed as a "Guarding Vision" model, but the ebay seller did not disclose this up front nor is this ANYWHERE in or on the box.

I found out the hard way after it first started acting up and I contacted EZVIZ, while they look simliar, EZVIZ said it wasn't theirs and therefore would not offer me support. sigh...fine

Hikvision is under the hood best I can tell and the Hikvision app helped detach my EZVIZ account and migrate it over to Hikvsion/GuardingVision. Yay!

Oddly it stopped working again in that it says it is offline and won't pair up to my network with the built-in AP. I think an app update from either Guarding Vision or Hik-Connect messed it up. more sighs

The latest firmware was last known to be the attached, sent from the Ebay seller via email.

Instructions here:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found the site to download the firmware yourself: