Dear Admin

Please enter the name by

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Pls add an Bodycam Area since the could access by an IP Stream the are "IP Cams" to.
Another think is I miss an GDPR Conform Information what kind of Personal Data get collect and how the get stored.
Maybe there is an cookie info to if not add them.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Pls add an Bodycam Area since the could access by an IP Stream the are "IP Cams" to.
Another think is I miss an GDPR Conform Information what kind of Personal Data get collect and how the get stored.
Maybe there is an cookie info to if not add them.
You can let the EU know that they can take GDPR and shove it. If you dont like those terms, cease and desist from using this website. We are a US based site and will not be subject to EU regulations despite their claims otherwise or online "legal experts".

Last edited:

Please enter the name by

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
We are a US based site and will not be subject to EU regulations
Since I can access from an EU Country the Page is. So whats the problem with the Cookie Bar + GDPR Regulation?
That cost 1h and thats done. I did if for my Page and there was no trouble with.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Since I can access from an EU Country the Page is. So whats the problem with the Cookie Bar + GDPR Regulation?
That cost 1h and thats done. I did if for my Page and there was no trouble with.
The problem is that we will not be subject to silly EU laws. IF you dont like it stop visiting this website. Whats next, china is going to set regulations limiting what I can do, I will have to comply. The last connection I have with an EU member state is when the Germans gassed my family. They will not regulate my US based activity - that is for certain. If you want to instigate trouble you can do that elsewhere.

gregbert

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can let the EU know that they can take GDPR and shove it. If you dont like those terms, cease and desist from using this website. We are a US based site and will not be subject to EU regulations despite their claims otherwise or online "legal experts".
Fender...MY...man!!! Love it!

Yeah, I know it makes me sound like a "dumb American" and I do realize there is more to the world than just the USA (have traveled to lots of it), but you stated just what I was thinking when I read that.
Despite the previous 8 years of "apology tour" by a certain hater of the USA, we are still a great nation that doesn't need to listen to the nagging of the EU.

Sorry for the political injection and I will not reply further to this thread as I don't want to disrupt the board with a political discussion.