Deepstack not detecting anything, how to debug?

rjp1267

n3wb
Reaction score
SO go buy another VMS product and shut up. Enjoy the cost and worse support. That's what you deserve.

Another on the ignore list.
Another whiney no body... Block me please, the last thing I want is some cry baby who wants to get into a pissing contest over something that has nothing to do with them. If you want to get bitch slapped virtually keep on commenting I am in my happy place when I put P**SIES like you in their place. Being from NJ I am sure you are accustomed to being insulted and denigrated on a daily basis so you might just like it. Hey how are those mask mandates going? The last 2 years must have been sheer joy in that turd ridden state.

rjp1267

n3wb
Reaction score
You do realize this forum is not affiliated with Blue Iris? BI is one person and part-time help and they are not members here.

But yes, sometimes a camera in BI gets wonky, and deleting the problematic camera and re-adding it from scratch is the solution. Usually only takes a few minutes.
Totally aware they are not affiliated with this site, thankfully. I am appreciative of those who do provide helpful advice and solutions like yourself and apologize for those who saw fit to go off the deep end because they would never apologize for their rude behavior. If BI are short staffed or unable to meet their promises then they should not make promises they cant keep and you cant blame a paying customer to expect what they signed up for. However if anyone wants to use this site and post BS or chime in and get nasty I am all but too happy to oblige. Simply stated a true fact and then it gets nasty...some people need to know when to stay in their own lane.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Another whiney no body... Block me please, the last thing I want is some cry baby who wants to get into a pissing contest over something that has nothing to do with them. If you want to get bitch slapped virtually keep on commenting I am in my happy place when I put P**SIES like you in their place. Being from NJ I am sure you are accustomed to being insulted and denigrated on a daily basis so you might just like it. Hey how are those mask mandates going? The last 2 years must have been sheer joy in that turd ridden state.
There have been no mask mandates in NJ for over a year. Where do you get your news? On the other hand in Massachusetts (your state) COVID-19 Mask Requirements. Hilarious. Stop being a whiney demanding parasitic bitch. Dipshits like you who threaten to use another product are just that. You think the developer gives a fuck? You are using blue iris because of its great features and because its practically free. Go use something else. Here is a list for you.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Now thats what I expect, show your true colors, will copy and paste this on other boards to show what BI staff really think of their customers. Now is "Bitch" an allowed adjective on this board? If so please allow me to retort..Bitch!

I dont care if I spent $1, the purchase also includes support and I think I am being understanding allowing 72 hours to pass before pinging you with a reminder and I was unaware of your staffing issues but I really dont care as contacting you is a last resort.

As for your prior comment that all cams are not setup the same or correctly let me clue you in as you have obviously been sleeping. Up until recently say last 3 weeks, texts from all cams were coming in fine, I have not made any changes to anything that would affect sms alerts only did a BI update, and as you seem to be unaware I am getting texts from 3 of the 6 cameras so go back to scratching your head, when you hit grey matter scratch harder.

If your solution is to delete and reinstall the cameras (which seems to be a common theme) maybe you should think about ways to do it that dont involve users having to go back and reconfigure everything, or here is a thought, fix it.

Before you put your two cents in I liked the SW and was tolerant of the support delays but now you have given me something to do in my downtime which is to share my thoughts and experiences with others so they can make an informed purchasing decision. Glad I didnt go with the so called "Extended" or "Priority" support now that would have been a true waste of money.
Dipshit, you are confused. Neither I or this forum is affiliated with Blue Iris - note the subforums for other VMS. This evidences your low iq and reading comprehension. Please post links to this forum as it will drive traffic. Thanks a BUNCH! I LOVE how you think your "threat to post" has any deterrent effect. You have no power. You are a nobody from Northbridge Mass. This is 100 percent the blue iris developers fault. Let me explain, the use of blue iris requires an IQ of at least 80. This should be listed under requirements. He is to blame for omitting this. I guarantee, that your emails to support had this nasty attitude we see in your posts. That is why he is ignoring you. Please go fuck yourself. Again you are blaming SMS alerts and dont know how to fucking check. Your iq must be 60-70 tops. I challenge you to come back here and post your new vms and how great it is. You can take the 60 dollars you spent and shove it up your tight ass. BI should not have to provide tech support for your mobile or email provider (you are back to alleging that only sms does not work).

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I confess I did look at your comment. I guess your happy place is in your Mommie's basement in your jammies with your coloring books, play dough and blankie. You are nothing more than an entitled little millennial POS. Given that you're the only one having SMS problems with BI it sure couldn't be your own damn fault now, could it? Idiot.

Last edited:

rjp1267

n3wb
Reaction score
I confess I did look at your comment. I guess your happy place is in your Mommie's basement in your jammies with your coloring books, play dough and blankie. You are nothing more than an entitled little millennial POS. Given that you're the only one having SMS problems with BI it sure couldn't be your own damn fault now, could it? Idiot.
For someone who wants to hide and not indulge in the banter you sure seem keen on getting bitch slapped. If I were you old man I would suggest you take your Mylanta and get back underneath your AARP snuggly and await the Grim Reapers appearance.

rjp1267

n3wb
Reaction score
Dipshit, you are confused. Neither I or this forum is affiliated with Blue Iris - note the subforums for other VMS. This evidences your low iq and reading comprehension. Please post links to this forum as it will drive traffic. Thanks a BUNCH! I LOVE how you think your "threat to post" has any deterrent effect. You have no power. You are a nobody from Northbridge Mass. This is 100 percent the blue iris developers fault. Let me explain, the use of blue iris requires an IQ of at least 80. This should be listed under requirements. He is to blame for omitting this. I guarantee, that your emails to support had this nasty attitude we see in your posts. That is why he is ignoring you. Please go fuck yourself. Again you are blaming SMS alerts and dont know how to fucking check. Your iq must be 60-70 tops. I challenge you to come back here and post your new vms and how great it is. You can take the 60 dollars you spent and shove it up your tight ass. BI should not have to provide tech support for your mobile or email provider (you are back to alleging that only sms does not work).
Again the idiot wants to play outside of its league. I guess English is not your native tongue, sorry I dont speak moron, and as I noted that I was aware this is not a BI site, maybe if you could put your pecker in the other hand you can see better. Come on you are boring me, I would have figured a toe fungus such as yourself would be adept to being abused verbally and would serve as some sort of challenge. I feel bad for your kind, with you being part of the gene pool you really must pull down the aggregate IQ and bet they prohibit you from breeding without wearing a full body condom.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Again the idiot wants to play outside of its league. I guess English is not your native tongue, sorry I dont speak moron, and as I noted that I was aware this is not a BI site, maybe if you could put your pecker in the other hand you can see better. Come on you are boring me, I would have figured a toe fungus such as yourself would be adept to being abused verbally and would serve as some sort of challenge. I feel bad for your kind, with you being part of the gene pool you really must pull down the aggregate IQ and bet they prohibit you from breeding without wearing a full body condom.
How retarded are you? This is a direct quote from you: "will copy and paste this on other boards to show what BI staff really think of their customers". I quoted that text and yet you still responded with another lie. Try to wiggle out of that one. Best part of this thread is pissing of entitled pricks like you. What will you do? Nothing. Again a little schmuck from Northbridge Mass. You are probably seething about spending all this big money (likely your entire allowance on the software and now its useless to you :D. Unlike other forums that need your membership and beg for your support, I tell parasitic leaches like yourself to fuck off. Now go beg for help elsewhere.

Last edited:

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Reading this thread has really brighten up my morning, I think the next time I sign up for something my new username might just have to be "Toe Fungus" or "Body Condom Toe Fungus" :rofl:

johnstjs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Damn - this thread made fun of New Jersey AND AARP. Guess I need to move AND find the fountain of youth - I'm an AARPian (or would that be AARPite?) from NJ. LMAO!!!:lmao: