Delivery Drivers Are So Lazy (Video)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
She's SUPER lazy, but she can duo-task, as she can talk on the phone while walking; doing more than 2 (also thinking) would be multi-tasking which obviously she is not good at.

I see "OnTrac" on the back of her shirt. I'd call OnTrac and send them the video. What if you got in your car and backed out over it and crushed it?

About 5 years ago I had a FedEx driver lay a hard drive from Newegg in my drive way right up against the roll-up garage door, right where the wheels go if I were to back out. I happen to go out the side door to fetch the mail and coming back up to the house I spotted it. Chances are the HDD would have been OK but that's not the point. I resented having to spend 15 minutes calling and complaining and I told them just that.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
I see "OnTrac" on the back of her shirt. I'd call OnTrac and send them the video. What if you got in your car and backed out over it and crushed it?
So you are telling me that someone even care ?

They cannot find any truck driver @ Long Beach ... OP is @ LA , but they will do something against this woman here?
I think they are happy that someone is doing this job...

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
It's possible that whoever is paying OnTrac cares....

I dont think you can afford something good in LA with income of 15USD/hour
Why should someone even do this job ?

I think there are more jobs @ 15usd/hour they can find someone for .. ^^

All in all... you get what you paid for.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I see delivery drivers throwing packages from the sidewalk to the doorstep on my block no matter it was Amazon, FedEx or Laser all the time. The guys from USPS and UPS are a little better who usually walk up thoseTOUGH 5-6 steps to the door and drop the packages there. Sometimes I kinda of surprise they actually walk up to the door.:lol:

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wow I cant make this up, she did it again just now! Video I posted earlier was from yesterday. It had just started to rain, glad I saw the package in my cams and ran out to get it before it got wet.

Sit out there and call her out on it.
Tell her that her ass wouldn't be so fat if she wasn't so lazy.
Tell her she's bad at her delivery job and might make more money as a phone sex operator since she likes talking on the phone so much.
Also, start filing claims that the contents are damaged.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry for all of your delivery drivers. Ours are sweethearts all. USPS, Amazon,UPS and kinda the FedEx guys too.
I like Amazon best as I start singing "It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas". All the presents and they even
are for just ME!

The most fun was the garbage truck drivers. I taped an envelope w/ a $20 to the lid of both the recycle and regular cans.
We have 2 drivers. The 1st one stopped and stared at the can with a quizzical look trying to figure what they were. He
glanced up to see me at the door laughing and motioned him an OK sign. What a smile it elicited! The next driver, the recycler,
knew exactly what to do with that envelope. He honked, waved and mouthed " Thank you".

A few weeks past, I forgot to set the cans out. The NVR started beeping as I realized my mistake. When I got outside the driver
had already come up the driveway and took both cans out and dumped the 1.

MrRobinHood

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Some of our drivers are great too. Some are lovely.

Except that one DPD driver who knocked the other day to deliver a package, I groggily opened the door seeing as I was rudely awoken from my slumber.

He then proceeds to drop the package to the ground by my feet so he can take a photo as proof of delivery.

He then scurries off to his next delivery. I pick up the package and check the label, only to realise that it's for my neighbour.

It's then I realise that my neighbour now has a photo in their inbox of my toes, which were desperately in need of a pedicure, poking out of my beaten up old slippers standing next to their package and I now have to knock on their door to give it to them :facepalm:

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's then I realise that my neighbour now has a photo in their inbox of my toes, which were desperately in need of a pedicure, poking out of my beaten up old slippers standing next to their package and I now have to knock on their door to give it to them :facepalm:
At least you weren't wearing your pink sneakers that you normally wear, right? :highfive: