Delivery Drivers Are So Lazy (Video)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, just my pink underwear. Hopefully he didn't get that in the photo through my PJs
This past summer one of my clients, who's about 3 years older than me (he's 75) called me on his iPhone. I recognized the caller and answered and YIKES !! there he is, in all his splendor buck naked from the waist up...he had accidentally Face-Timed me. He's right at 275 lbs, it wasn't a pretty sight. We get a big laugh out of it now....at least he had his underwear on! :highfive:

He's a lot more careful now.....high tech can be dangerous! :wow:

Sparky19053

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Now a days with the employment pool being so shallow the shiping companies are happy to get anyone to just show up for work. On several occasions I have packages at my door for neighbors and my stuff at the neighbors door. I just look at the email confirmation and walk around the neighborhood to mach up the door to the photo.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Any feedback from the supplier or delivery company yet?

rmalbers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm in the 'great delivery' camp here. Just had amazon while I was reading this thread and the USPS guy brought a package to the door, along with my mail, just a couple of hours ago. (That's always nice, when it's 18 degrees (F) out there!)

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Damn, where the heck is PizzaPatrolMan when you need him?? Forced remediation with these f***kers would be a riot to watch.

----

Personally I find this level of callous disregard disdainful. Times like this you want to be the guy standing on the 'outside' of your property, rottweiler losing his shit, while they are instructed to pick up the parcel to place it down gingerly wherever the f* it was supposed to be placed the first time 'round. :slap:

Reaction score
Well I have lots of bad stories, 1000 ft from house to the road, leaving packages in the battery box for the solar gate opener, stuff like that, but I have a wonderful story.
It had snowed, and since I work remote, didn't bother getting plowed. I have cameras almost to the road, but didn't see that a tree had fallen across the driveway. FedEx driver calls and says did you know you have a tree down, and I said no, I'll have to call somebody. He asks if I have a chainsaw - yes - but the boyfriend or the hired help do that. He says meet me down there ---
And he cut the tree out of the road, I picked up the brush and yes, my faith in humanity was restored that day.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I had ordered a camera from Andy before Xmas. My house is about 1000 from the road, which the usual delivery drivers know it is back there and will drive back and place it on our covered porch. Who ever I got this time balanced the box on top of the mailbox at the road, with all the factory printing showing up on all 4 sides. I am surprised no one stole it. Worst one was right after Amazon started doing their own deliveries. They just opened the door to their vehicle and kicked the box out on the shoulder of the road. Half of it was in the road. Same driver all the way down the road. As I was coming home, I couldn't figure out why all these boxes and packages were laying on the shoulder of the road, some of them partially on the road. Sent a complaint to Amazon. Never heard anything back, although the deliveries were at least on our farm property. Had amazon deliver a shadow box to us. I found it the next day, leaning against a tree, out in the middle of the field by the road. It sat out in the rain all night. Driver would have taken less steps if they had driven back to the house and put it on the porch. Dumbasses.

Last edited: