DH-IPC-HFW1320S-W issues

ericrw

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All, just bought this camera and realized seller didn't include power adapter for it.
It only mention DC12 so i used one DC12/2A but didnt seem to work as status indicator keep showing red.
manual mention that means is booting. Waited few minutes still the same status.

I try use the config tool but can't locate the device. I did manually changed my computer ip to 192.168.1.x as i saw on website the default camera should be 192.168.1.108 but still can't access. Anyone know what's the port number? I tried use the easy viewer on android still fail to connect.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All, just bought this camera and realized seller didn't include power adapter for it.
It only mention DC12 so i used one DC12/2A but didnt seem to work as status indicator keep showing red.
manual mention that means is booting. Waited few minutes still the same status.

I try use the config tool but can't locate the device. I did manually changed my computer ip to 192.168.1.x as i saw on website the default camera should be 192.168.1.108 but still can't access. Anyone know what's the port number? I tried use the easy viewer on android still fail to connect.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
how long is the run from the power adapter to the camera?

dyno

n3wb
Reaction score
I used a spare 12v adapter too but the center pin wasn't contacting so had to give it some friendly pursuasion.

ericrw

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks all. The issues seems to be from the power adapter, for some reason it just wont work on that model.
Camera now working fine.