DH-SD8A840WA-HNF - PICS

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
So I just got the DH-SD8A840WA-HNF. I bought it from Andy offcourse. He is superhelpful as always. The shipping was smooth. Will see if I can get to test the camera this weekend and post some videos if I get a chance. But I just wanted to share some pics here for it.. It is big camera..

Some of the details are as following.
1571230727579.png

IMG_6627.jpgIMG_6628.jpgIMG_6630.jpgIMG_6629.jpg

Sorry not the greatest pics. Will get some more time this weekend..

Attachments

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So I just got the DH-SD8A840WA-HNF. I bought it from Andy offcourse. He is superhelpful as always. The shipping was smooth. Will see if I can get to test the camera this weekend and post some videos if I get a chance. But I just wanted to share some pics here for it.. It is big camera..

Some of the details are as following.
View attachment 48902

View attachment 48903View attachment 48904View attachment 48905View attachment 48907

Sorry not the greatest pics. Will get some more time this weekend..
Man that thing is sexy! Looking forward to any vids you post with that bad boy.

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
Very nice, congrats, would like to see what they have put under the square looking block on the top.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Got the camera up LOL so I realise I think I got the Hi-POE switch but its 10/100 switch god damn it LOL. Anyhow I got it up and running and here is the video as I promised :D When you can see ants with it You know the camera is GOOD LOL

Anyone know of a hi-poe gigabit injector ? Please share. thanks !!! I will be doing more testing at night :D

For now It is running only at 5FPS So that is the reason you see the video choppy I guess two things I need better PC and definitely a gigabit switch :D

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
@tech101 Impressive, the quality (zoomed into the Ants) if better than Disney's Pixar's Ants and A Bug's Life

Thank you Arjun, Yeah I was surprise at the detail this camera captures MAN ... I m impressed :D There is nothing I have played with settings its on Auto and everything is default :D Let me know if someone want me to try any specific setting day or night :D

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank you Andy :D once again always seamless transactions. Another thing I want to again say. I always have good experience with Andy he not only has been always on and respond when I have question one time I had to get one camera replaced he Paid more attention to that. This is what shows how he really cares about his customers he is really a trust worthy person. Thank you so much Andy.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you Andy :D once again always seamless transactions. Another thing I want to again say. I always have good experience with Andy he not only has been always on and respond when I have question one time I had to get one camera replaced he Paid more attention to that. This is what shows how he really cares about his customers he is really a trust worthy person. Thank you so much Andy.
Thanks for your sharing! Hope can watch more about the AI new functions showing here.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
@tech101 have you tried the Dahua PFT1200 midspan with this cam (handles 1Gbps) and pass through back to your switch of choice. That is the one I was thinking would be useful and I know Andy (@EMPIRETECANDY ) sells them.

@Wildcat_1 Thank you so much ! Seems like the only Hi-POE gigabit injector which has worked with the DH-SD8A840WA-HNF

I did try several other brands of hi-poe injector and including my POE+ Switch nothing worked Except one of the 100 mbps hi-poe and this.

Thank you I was able to get the dahua one you recommended locally and it worked :D

IMG_6904.jpg

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Actually this poe switch also have 1 port Hi-poe.
Thank you Andy, Yes but it is a 100 mbps not 1 gigabit I think.. Also I did try other 1 gigabit Hi-POE camera would not even turn on and the switch would not even try to send the signal thru.. I was so confused :D Only other one which was a 100 mbs and worked was..

The Dahua one is really good since it is hi-poe works and 1gigabit :D

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
Wahoo, glad it worked for you @tech101

@Wildcat_1 Thank you so much ! Seems like the only Hi-POE gigabit injector which has worked with the DH-SD8A840WA-HNF

I did try several other brands of hi-poe injector and including my POE+ Switch nothing worked Except one of the 100 mbps hi-poe and this.

Thank you I was able to get the dahua one you recommended locally and it worked :D

View attachment 50212