browser

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
How can you clean out your subscriptions (posts) and profile etc

I'm getting on 2 pages :rolleyes-new:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
"[h=2]didn't know where to put this"[/h]Don't word it that way, someone may tell you where to put it! Just joking. Looks like if you go to the subscriptions folder there are check marks on the right side. Check the ones you want to get rid of (or the top one to select all) then go to the bottom, click "Selected Threads" and "Delete Subscription" if that's what you want to do. Other people may have better ways of doing it, we'll see.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
looking for Fenderman any idea s why I can't delete some of these posts and subscriptions in my profile
if you posted in the forum, you cannot delete the posts from your profile with out deleting the actual post. To delete substribtions, go to quick links on the top bar, then select subscribed threads..select the ones you want to delete..click selected threads and then delete subscriptions

browser

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
if you posted in the forum, you cannot delete the posts from your profile with out deleting the actual post. To delete substribtions, go to quick links on the top bar, then select subscribed threads..select the ones you want to delete..click selected threads and then delete subscriptions
Who can delete my post about 5gig thing because i have nearly 2 pages of replys and I want to clean up a bit it wasn't subscriptions when you open profile theres a lot Has to be away I can clean it out without deleting post isn't there

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Who can delete my post about 5gig thing because i have nearly 2 pages of replys and I want to clean up a bit it wasn't subscriptions when you open profile theres a lot Has to be away I can clean it out without deleting post isn't there
you cant clean up posts like that...dont worry, our server is not full...there is enough room on the internet.

browser

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
you cant clean up posts like that...dont worry, our server is not full...there is enough room on the internet.
ok just never been on a site that so many posts collect in my profile thanks fenderman you're an asset to this site they should make you a super hero lol

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ok just never been on a site that so many posts collect in my profile thanks fenderman you're an asset to this site they should make you a super hero lol
Every forum works this way.. The posts are not in your profile.. Your profile simply contains a list of your posts

Sent via Taptalk

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, it keeps track of every thread you've made a post in, and also can sort by threads you've created, or just by posts.
You can subscribe to receive an email when someone replies to a thread you are subscribed to, or you can just subscribe where it shows new replies under your profile. Which is good as you can keep track of old threads that get new posts over time.