Different retention length per camera?

Reaction score
I have been poking around in the settings and did some searching and can't seem to find any solutions to my problem.

I currently have two cameras set up in BlueIris... one monitors my DRIVEWAY and is set to continuous record, storing the first 24 hours of video in the NEW folder and then archiving the clips for 31 days. My second camera is being used as a baby monitor and is set to continuous record (I will be changing this to motion activated when I get it calibrated properly). I don't want this camera's recordings to be saved the same as the DRIVEWAY camera, but their only appears to be a system-wide setting for how long clips are archived. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been poking around in the settings and did some searching and can't seem to find any solutions to my problem.

I currently have two cameras set up in BlueIris... one monitors my DRIVEWAY and is set to continuous record, storing the first 24 hours of video in the NEW folder and then archiving the clips for 31 days. My second camera is being used as a baby monitor and is set to continuous record (I will be changing this to motion activated when I get it calibrated properly). I don't want this camera's recordings to be saved the same as the DRIVEWAY camera, but their only appears to be a system-wide setting for how long clips are archived. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Set up and aux folder in clips and archiving, then in the cameras record tab set it to record to the aux folder...set any limit you wish...