Difficulty aiming video to new additional harddrives

bigbadw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just added two new hard drives. The purpose was to remove the bottleneck of only one hard drive for the 12 cameras. (recently, with the thanks and guidance from "nayr" and "pozzello" and "cam235" I got nighttime License Plate Capture (LPC) cameras working).

This additional video capture streams prompted me to add two additional hard drives to the dedicated Security PC running BlueIris.

The goal is to aim one LPC camera to one new hard drive, and the second LPC camera toward the other. This would leave the other 10 cameras writing to the existing video capture camera.

My problem is: I was able to get the jpeg images to write to the new hard drives using the individual camera properties (POST - Post files to a folder), but NOT the video...

Is there another place to aim video only to those new hard drives? I have looked throughout BlueIris and do not find it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Setup aux folders in clips and archiving then in each cameras record tab select the intended folder...

bigbadw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Setup aux folders in clips and archiving then in each cameras record tab select the intended folder...
Thanks fenderman, I understand and have made those configuration changes. Greatly appreciate your response!

Update: Configuration changes worked like a charm! Thanks again for your help fenderman!

Last edited: